The 2014 International Symposium on Ubiquitous Systems and Data Engineering (USDE 2014)
December 9-12, 2014
Ayodya Resort, Bali, Indonesia
Topics of particular interest include (but not limited to).
Theoretical Foundations and Algorithms for Ubiquitous Systems and Data Engineering
- Graph, latent factor, tensor, dynamic, and multirelational data models.
- Robustness to outliers and misses; convergence and complexity issues; performance analysis.
- Scalable, online, active, decentralized, deep learning, quantum information processing, and optimization.
- Ubiquitous systems with limited labeled and massive unlabeled data.
- Ubiquitous and pervasive user modelling and dynamic profiling.
Architectures and Systems of Ubiquitous Systems and Data Engineering
- Algorithms and applications for ubiquitous systems and data engineering.
- Network architectures to support ubiquitous systems.
- Tools and technologies for deploying and managing data.
- Parallel and distributed systems for ubiquitous systems and data engineering.
- Scalable, distributed computing, e.g., Mapreduce, Hadoop.
- Data visualization techniques.
- Data reliability assessment.
- Trust in data sensing, collection, transport, analysis and process.
- Security modelling and threat in data engineering
- Secure Data resource virtualization mechanisms
Applications of Ubiquitous Systems
- Application level security and privacy in ubiquitous systems.
- Systems biology; bioinformatics; health informatics; sentiment and natural language processing.
- Social and information networks; financial and e-trading.
- Preference measurement; recommender systems; targeted advertising
||By invitation only
||October 15, 2014
|Registration Deadline (for Authors)
||November 7, 2014, 23:30 JST
|BASIC Registration Deadline
||November 30, 2014, 23:30 UTC
|Camera-Ready paper due
||November 7, 2014, 23:00 PST
Call For Paper
All enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
Invited authors should submit a full paper of at most 6 pages including all figures, tables, and references with possibly 2 pages for purchase, each page with 50 EUR.
The authors should follow the author kit to be sent by the IEEE CS for the preparation of the final manuscript. The author registration date and the final manuscript due date are strict. Please do follow the announcement on the IEEE UIC 2014 website.
Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE UIC-14 workshop proceedings, published by IEEE Computer Society Press. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper should register as a full participant of the workshop to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Yuqing Sun, School of Computer Science and Technology, Shandong University, China
Runhe Huang, Department of Computer Science, Hosei University, Japan
Cheng Li, Bioinformatics Institute (BII). A*STAR, Singapore
© 2013 Template by w3layouts | Maintained by USDE Team