Registration Instructions for
HPCC/UIC/ATC/FTDCS-2011 and associated Workshops/Symposia
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
1. Full registration includes:
The Full registration fee is CAD$500 for IEEE members, CAD$650 for non-IEEE members, CAD$400 for IEEE student/Life members and CAD$480 for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is JULY 15, 2011. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper; other authors of the same paper would like to attend the conference as well. The fee includes:
The Basic registration fee is CAD$350 for IEEE members, CAD$500 for non-IEEE members, CAD$200 for IEEE student/Life members and CAD$300 for Non-IEEE student members. Basic registration is available after JULY 15, 2011 until AUGUST 31, 2011.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is HPCC2011-127, please use the conference name as "HPCC2011", then fill in "127" as the paper ID on the registration form. If you register for symposia/workshops, for example, you find your paper ID at AHPCN accepted list as AHPCN2011-36, please use the conference name as "AHPCN2011", then fill in "36" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. When you register for main conference or symposia/workshop, please avoid using ' in your affiliation, University or title etc, since it has been pre-defined as a system symbol. It will lead the registration failure.
5. Registration payments can be done via bank transfer or credit card. For bank transfer payment, please use the following information:
include a note on your bank transfer indicating the name of your
conference/workshop/symposia and your paper ID. Please note that your local
bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer.
Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the
above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank
transfer is complete, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to email@example.com
by email with the name of your conference/workshop/symposium and your paper ID.
We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
6. If you are paying with credit cards, Payal does have a different sending limit for different countries/regions. If you would like to pay for more papers and have reached the limits, please either change a different credit card or use the bank transfer instead. Based on one author's experience, some additional fees may be charged from the author's side if the American Express card is used, but not for VISA and Mastercard.
7. The hard copy registration receipts can be picked up at the conference.
Any further questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org