1. When will the conferences be held?
The conferences will be opened at Wuhan on September 3 and closed at Chongqing on September 6.
2. What's the program?
On September 3 morning, open ceremony and keynotes will be held at Wuhan. At noon, we will go to boarding place by bus (a lunch will be provided in bus) and board at . From September 4 to September 6 morning, conferences and sessions will be held in Cruise Ship through Three Gorges. On September 6 morning, we will arrive at Chongqing and have a farewell banquet at noon.
3. What's the registration rule?
Every accepted paper must have one regular registration, i.e., US$580 for IEEE member or US$680 for Non-IEEE member, before June 10, 2006. For more info, please visit: http://grid.hust.edu.cn/atc06/ and http://grid.hust.edu.cn/uic06/, registration page.
4. My two papers are accepted. Can I make only one regular registration to cover the two papers? Or I register for one paper as a regular registration and my student registers for another paper with the student registration rate?
According to registration rule, every accepted paper must have one regular registration. That is, if you have two/three accepted papers, you have to fill a separate registration form for each of the two/three papers, and each paper needs one regular registration fee.
5. I will be busy in September. Can I just only send my student author to attend the conference?
Yes. However, according to registration rule, every accepted paper must have one regular registration. If your student comes alone, he must have a regular registration instead of student registration.
6. When student's rate is applied?
When a paper has been registered with a regular registration, a student as a co-author of the paper can register with the student registration rate.
7. I do not submit papers to conference. But I still want to attend the conference. How can I do?
You are welcome to participate in the conference even if you have no paper. For no-paper participants, the same registration form can be used and the word "Non-Author" must be filled in the "PAPER ID" field on the registration form, as well as at "Payment Details" item in your telegraphic bank transfer form.
8. What are included in registration fees?
There are three types of registration fees: regular registration fee, student registration fees and accompany registration fee. The conference regular registration fee includes the conference proceedings, accessing to all sessions, meals during the conference and accommodation in the cruise from the afternoon of Sept. 3 to the morning of Sept. 6. The student and accompany registrations do not include conference proceedings.
9. Can I buy extra conference proceedings?
Yes. One extra copy of the proceedings will cost US $100.
10. Is the registration fee the net amount we have to pay?
No. Your bank may deduct some charges, which is not included in registration fee and you need to pay the bank by yourself separately.
11. How to reserve hotels in Wuhan and/or Chongqing?
The information on some recommended hotels is provided at the "Accommodation" page on the conference website. Participants can get the hotel reservation forms there, contact to the hotels directly and book rooms by themselves via fax and Internet.
12. What's the itinerary of this journey?
For arrival, please first check whether there is direct flight from your country to Wuhan Tianhe Airport. If not, you can book a flight from your country to Beijing, Shanghai, Hongkong or Guangzhou airport. All of them have direct flights to Wuhan. For departure, please book a flight from Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport.
13. Can I get an official invitation letter?
Yes, we will mail an official invitation letter to a registered author upon a request. If you need the invitation letter, please make the registration first, and then email us your request as well as your affiliation, postal address and fax number.
14. Can I get the receipt of registration fee? When?
Yes, sure and when you check in.