The following Workshops and Special Sessions are associated with IEEE UIC 2017.
– The International Workshop on Data Science and Computational Intelligence (DSCI) 2017
– The International Workshop on Future Trends in Computing System Technologies & Applications (FUSION) 2017
– The International Special Session on Advanced Vehicular Networks (AVN) 2017
– The International Special Session on Smart Cyber-Physical Systems (SCPS) 2017
– The International Special Session on Visual Perception and Visual Computing (VPVC) 2017
All workshop/special session papers should be submitted electronically through EasyChair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uic2017 .
You need to log in the system (create an account if you do not have one).
Please be reminded:
1) Make sure you choose the right track to submit your papers (in PDF format) from five workshop/ss:
- Data Science and Computational Intelligence (DSCI)
- Visual Perception and Visual Computing (VPVC)
- Smart Cyber-Physical Systems (SCPS)
- Future Trends in Computing System Technologies and Applications (FUSION)
- Advanced Vehicular Networks (AVN)
2) Accepted workshop/ss papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published by IEEE (IEEE-DL and EI indexed).
3) The submitted papers must be 6 pages long including figures and references, and prepared according to IEEE Computer Society CPS format (two columns, single-spaced, 10 fonts).
Check the Author Guidelines through this link, http://www.computer.org/web/cs-cps/. Extra pages will be charged (must be less than 8 pages).
4) Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers. The materials presented in the papers should not be published or under submission elsewhere.
5) At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present their work at the conference; otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
6) Best Paper Awards will be presented to high quality papers. Selected papers will be recommended to special issues.
More details can be found via http://ieee-smartworld.org/2017/uic/
UIC 2017 Workshop and Special Session Chairs:
Hui Yu, University of Portsmouth, UK
Haoyi Xiong, Missouri University of Sci. and Tech., USA
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com