The following Workshops are associated with IEEE ATC 2017. Please check regularly for updates.
– Workshop on Driver and Driverless Cars: Competition or Coexistence (DDC) 2017
– Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing: Trusted Computing in Distributed and Hybrid systems (CyberTrust) 2017
All workshop/special session papers should be submitted electronically through EasyChair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=atc2017 .
You need to log in the system (create an account if you do not have one).
Please be reminded:
1) Make sure you choose the right track to submit your papers (in PDF format) from two workshops:
- Driver- and Driverless Cars: Competition or Coexistence? (DDC)
- Trusted Computing in Distributed and Hybrid systems (CT)
2) Accepted workshop papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published by IEEE (IEEE-DL and EI indexed).
3) The submitted papers must be 6 pages long including figures and references, and prepared according to IEEE Computer Society CPS format (two columns, single-spaced, 10 fonts).
Check the Author Guidelines through this link, http://www.computer.org/web/cs-cps/. Extra pages will be charged (must be less than 8 pages).
4) Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers. The materials presented in the papers should not be published or under submission elsewhere.
5) At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present their work at the conference; otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
ATC 2017 Workshop and Special Session Chair:
Riccardo Lazzeretti, Sapienza University of Rome, IT
Hidayet Aksu, Florida International University, USA