HPCC/ICESS/CSS 2015 and our workshops Venue (Hilton Newark Airport) information has been released and please refer to our Venue Information page for more details.
Hotel rate discounts will be ended on August 15th, 2015. Please book your hotels as soon as possible if you need make a room reservation with better rates. The group booking website will be unavailable after Aug 15th. Guests will need to book their hotels via email or phone call.
Please be advised that we strongly suggest that all conference attendees stay in the same hotel as the venue (Hilton Newark Airport) due to the good rate and convenience.
Hotel Information for HPCC 2015/ICESS 2015/CSS 2015
HPCC 2015 will take place at Hilton Newark Airport, which is a four star hotel at New York Metropolitan area. Hilton Newark Airport is an impressive place for our venue because it is not only close to multiple transportations but also near many popular tourist attractions.
For booking, please send email to our Venue Chair, Lin Li to book your room. The market price for Hilton Newark Airport is more than 200+plus tax. Through our conference booking (contact Lin Li), the price is total $139.
There are two types of room, two-bed standard room and one king-size bed room, both are the same size and with the same price $139. Through our conference booking, you can get free high-speed WiFi ($25 per day otherwise), free parking ($20 per day otherwise), and free shuttle to and from airport every 15 minutes with 10 minutes distance.
The Venue (Hilton Newark Airport) can be reached either by plane or by a train. For further information about how to get to the venue, please refer to the information here.
Our booking rate: $139 with free Internet access
Please follow the below procedure for your hotel bookings. Be noted that the discounted rates may not be applicable if you do not register the booking information with us since our discounted rate is based on a group price.
Details of the process are:
1. Send an email with a booking request and all required information to our Venue Chair, Lin Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All guests' names, paper ID, check-in date, check-out date, the number of guests.
2. An email will sent back to you.
3. Book the room with using our promotion code and receive an e-receipt from Hilton Newark Airport.
4. Send the Hilton e-receipt back to our Venue Chair (email@example.com) via emails.
You may feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the hotel booking via emails.
Lin Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilton Newark Airport
1170 Spring Street, Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07201-2114, USA
There are direct flights to/from Newark Airport; therefore we suggest conference attendees take a flight to Newark Airport. There is a free airport shuttle departing from the hotel in a regular schedule.
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is one of the major airports in Metropolitan New York area. More excited news is that the United Flight will move all international flight to the Newark airport (EWR) before this October. Hence, we are advising that all conference attendees who need a flight book the tickets to EWR.
1. Take free shuttle to P4 terminal, Newark Airport (about 10 minutes).
2. Take AirTrain Newark to AirTrain Newark Liberty International Airport (about 4 miniutes).
3. Walk to Newark Airport Railroad Station (about 1 minute).
4. Take Northeast Corridor train to Newark (about 6minutes).
5. Take Path Train to World Trade Centre, Manhattan (about 22 minutes).
1. Take free shuttle to any terminal of Newark Airport (about 10 minutes).
2. Take 62 Bus to Bus Lanes (Raymond Blvd Side) (about 21 minutes).
3. Walk to Newark Peen Station (about 1 minute).
4. Take Path Train to World Trade Centre, Manhattan (about 22 minutes).