Authors of selected, high-quality papers of the symposium would be invited to submit their improved versions to one of high-impact SCI, SCI-E, &EI indexed Journals' Special Issues (confirmed):
(1) IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 4.79) Special Issue on Applied Cryptography, Security, and Trust Computing for Industrial Internet-of-Things http://tii.ieee-ies.org/
(2) Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 2.786) Special Issue on Security and Privacy in Cyber Physical Systems https://www.journals.elsevier.com/future-generation-computer-systems/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-security-and-privacy-in-cyber-physical-syst
(3) Security and Communication Networks (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.806) Special Issue on Privacy Issues in Big Data Mining Infrastructure, Platforms and Applications http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1939-0122/homepage/special_issues.htm
(4) Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 2.786) Special Issue on Future Generation Computer Systems https://www.journals.elsevier.com/future-generation-computer-systems/call-for-papers/towards-smarter-cities-learning-from-internet-of-multimedia
(5) Information Sciences (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 3.364) Special Issue on Innovative Smart Methods for Security: Emerging Trends and Research Challenges https://www.journals.elsevier.com/information-sciences/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-innovative-smart-methods-for-security-emerg
(6) IEEE Access (SCI&EI Indexed) Special Issue on Intelligent Systems for the Internet of Things http://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/special-sections/intelligent-systems-internet-things/
Copyright DASC-2017. Created and Maintained by DASC-2017 Web Team.