Instructions for the Final Paper and Copyright Submission to IEEE Conference Publishing Service:
- Please prepare your camera-ready copy carefully by taking the comments of the reviewers.
- Please follow the IEEE format to prepare your final manuscript, and submit the final manuscript file to the conference proceeding submission link specified by IEEE CPS.
- The paper must comply with the following page limit and purchasing extra pages if needed
You may be contacted by an IEEE CPS editorial staff about detailed final manuscript instructions.
During the submission, please use paper ID in the following format: “DASC-PaperOriginalSubmissionNumber”.
For example, for a paper with original submission number 100, the paper ID can be “DASC-100”.
IEEE Proceedings Author Kit(Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions)
provided by IEEE CPS for final paper submission.
- Regular Paper: 8 pages, up to 2 extra pages at 50USD per extra page.
- Special Session/Workshop Paper: 6 pages, up to 2 extra pages at 50USD per extra page.
- Poster Paper: 4 pages, up to 2 extra pages at 50USD per extra page.
Copyright DASC-2016. Created and Maintained by DASC-2016 Web Team.