Registration Instructions for IEEE Cybermatics Congress
Blockchain/CPSCom/iThings/GreenCom/SmartData-2019 and SpaCCS-2019
with associated Workshops/Symposia
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
1. Full registration includes:
The Full registration fee is USD$650 for IEEE members, USD$780 for non-IEEE members, USD$500 for IEEE student/Life members and USD$600 for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is JUNE 08, 2019. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
For SpaCCS 2019 and its associated Symposiums/Workshops, please pay the registration fees by June 2, 2019 with any time zone (FIRM DEADLINE)
and promise to pay by June 8 with any time zone (FIRM DEADLINE) if you really have difficulty by June 2.
Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper; other authors of the same paper would like to attend the conference as well. The fee includes:
The Basic registration fee is USD$400 for IEEE members, USD$480 for non-IEEE members, USD$300 for IEEE student/Life members and USD$360 for Non-IEEE student members. Basic registration is available after JUNE 08, 2019 until JULY 14, 2019.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to email@example.com. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is Blockchain-127, please choose the conference name as "Blockchain", then fill in "127" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. When you register for main conference or symposia/workshop, please avoid using ' in your affiliation, University or title etc, since it has been pre-defined as a system symbol. It will lead the registration failure.
5. Registration payments can be done via bank transfer or credit card. For bank transfer payment, please use the following information:
Please include a note on your bank transfer indicating the name of your conference/workshop/symposia and your paper ID. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank transfer is complete, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org by email with the name of your conference/workshop/symposium and your paper ID. We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
6. If you are paying with credit cards, Payal does have a different sending limit for different countries/regions. If you would like to pay for more papers and have reached the limits, please either change a different credit card or use the bank transfer instead. Based on one author's experience, some additional fees may be charged from the author's side if the American Express card is used, but not for VISA and Mastercard.
7. The hard copy registration receipts can be picked up at the conference.
Start Full Registration Start Basic Registration
Any further questions, please email to email@example.com