Registration Instructions for
GreenCom-2010 and CPSCom-2010
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
1. Full registration includes:
- Publication of one accepted paper in the proceedings
- A copy of the proceedings
- Access to all conference sessions and workshops/symposia
- Lunch, coffee breaks, banquet and reception
- Program brochure and conference goodies (e.g., bags/paper/pens)
The Full registration fee is USD$500 for IEEE members, USD$650 for non-IEEE members, USD$400 for IEEE student members and USD$480 for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is Nov 21, 2010. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper; other authors of the same paper would like to attend the conference as well. The fee includes:
- No conference proceedings
- Access to all main conference and workshops/symposia sessions
- Lunch, coffee breaks, banquet and reception
- Program brochure and conference goodies if any
The Basic registration fee is USD$350 for IEEE members, USD$500 for non-IEEE members, USD$200 for IEEE student members and USD$300 for Non-IEEE student members. Basic registration is available after Nov 22, 2010 until Dec 12, 2010.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to CPSCom-GreenComfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is GreenCom-127, please use the conference name as "GreenCom", then fill in "127" as the paper ID on the registration form. If you register for symposia/workshops, for example, you find your paper ID at EaCN accepted list as EaCN-36, please use the conference name as "EaCN", then fill in "36" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. When you register for main conference or symposia/workshop, please avoid using ' in your affiliation, University or title etc, since it has been pre-defined as a system symbol. It will lead the registration failure.
5. Registration payments can be done via bank transfer or credit card. For bank transfer payment, please use the following information:
- Beneficiary (account owner): CS Conferences (CPSCom/GreenCom-2010)
- Beneficiary Address: Department of Computer Science, St Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, B2G 2W5, Canada
- Name of Bank: CIBC (Canadian Imperial bank of Commerce)
- Address: 185 Main Street, Antigonish, NS, B2G 2B8, Canada
- Swift code: CIBCCATT
- Account Number: 1369539
- Bank/Branch Transit number: 00143
- Institution Number: 010
- IBAN number: CC001000143 (CC=Auto Routing Code)
Please include a note on your bank transfer indicating the name of your conference/workshop/symposia and your paper ID. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank transfer is complete, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to CPSCom-GreenComemail@example.com by email with the name of your conference/workshop/symposium and your paper ID. We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
6. If you are paying with credit cards, Payal does have a different sending limit for different countries/regions. If you would like to pay for more papers and have reached the limits, please either change a different credit card or use the bank transfer instead. Based on one author's experience, some additional fees may be charged from the author's side if the American Express card is used, but not for VISA and Mastercard.
7. The hard copy registration receipts can be picked up at the conference.
- After you finish your payment in Paypal or credit card, at the last step, make sure you click the "Return to the IEEE/ACM GreenCom and CPSCom 2010 Conferences" link to CONFIRM your payment!
- Please note that ONE Full registration must be paid for EACH paper to be published in the proceedings.
- Due to high bank transfer fees from CIBC Bank and your local bank, the option of credit card payment is highly and strongly suggested.
Any further questions, please email to CPSCom-GreenComfirstname.lastname@example.org